Skip to content
- Riddle: I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes. What am I?
Answer: Your breath
- Riddle: I’m found in socks, scarves and mittens; and often in the paws of playful kittens. What am I?
- Riddle: Where does today come before yesterday?
Answer: The dictionary
- Riddle: What invention lets you look right through a wall?
Answer: A window
- Riddle: If you’ve got me, you want to share me; if you share me, you haven’t kept me. What am I?
Answer: A secret