Skip to content
- Riddle: Two in a corner, one in a room, zero in a house, but one in a shelter. What is it?
Answer: The letter “r”
- Riddle: I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I’m the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
Answer: Also the letter “e”
- Riddle: What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
- Riddle: Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
Answer: The word “not”
- Riddle: What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 2/4 goat?