Skip to content
- David’s father has three sons. Two of them are named Snap and Crackle. What is the third son’s name?
- A cowboy rides into town on Friday. He stays three days, then rides out of town on Friday. How?
Answer: His horse is named Friday.
- If the day before yesterday was the 23rd, then what will be the day after tomorrow?
Answer: The 27th.
- Whoever makes it doesn’t tell. Whoever takes it doesn’t know. Whoever knows it doesn’t want. What is it?
Answer: Counterfeit money.
- What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
- What was the biggest island in the world before the discovery of Greenland?
Answer: Greenland was always the biggest—people just didn’t know it yet.
- A is B’s father but B isn’t A’s son. How?
Answer: B is A’s daughter.
- What is one thing that all people, regardless of their politics or religion, have to agree is between heaven and earth?
Answer: The word “and.”