Skip to content
- A bus driver goes the wrong way down a one-way street. He passes the cops, but they don’t stop him. Why?
Answer: He was walking.
- If you are running a race and pass the person in second, then what place are you in?
Answer: Second place.
- If an electric train is traveling south, then which way is the smoke going?
Answer: There is no smoke—it’s an electric train.
- You enter a room that contains a match, kerosene lamp, candle, and fireplace. What should you light first?
Answer: The match.
- Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
- A mother and father have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?